Asus Zenbook Flips S presentation:
Last year’s Zenbook 3 was a clever piece of design from Asus. This year at Computex, the company unveiled the ZenBook Flip S. It is the same formula but with a 360-degree hinge thrown in.
The Flip S is unsurprisingly thin (11mm) and light (1.1kg), which makes it the thinnest 2-in-1 on the market. The good news is that it feels solid, at least upon first impressions. The brushed blue metal exterior gives way to some lovely gold trim and a gold/yellow backlit keyboard.
There are sharp edges and smooth corners, and whether it’s open or closed, the Flip S is a class act. Perhaps the only minor drawback is a lack of larger ports. You get two USB-C 3.1 connectors for charging and data. There’s also a tiny fingerprint scanner on the edge of the chassis. It’s an interesting place to put a scanner.Also this machine can be used in tablet mode as well as regular laptop mode.
- Dual-core Intel Core i5 or i7 U-series processors
- Up to 16GB memory
- Weight: 1.1kg
- 2x USB-C 3.1
- 13.3-inch Full HD or UHD IPS touch screen display
- Manufacturer: Asus
- Price :1099.99$
- Integrat Bluetooth 4.1, two USB 3.0 ports, and a USB Type-C port make it easy to connect a range of additional peripherals.
- 2.5GHz Intel Core i5-7200U dual core processor and 8GB of RAM deliver fast and reliable multitasking performance for all of your needs.
- 256GB solid state drive loads files, games, and other system processes fast, so you keep your most-frequently played games a quick click away.
- Rotatable display flipped around 360 degrees for use as a laptop or tablet.
- HDMI output allows you to connect the laptop to a secondary HD monitor or HDTV for use as a larger display.
- Preinstalled with Windows 10 Home operating system.It features a refined internet browser, improved Start menu, digital assistant with Cortana, universal Windows apps etc.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi lets you connect wirelessly to your network, or to a friend’s network during a LAN party.