Air lounges might not be the most expensive product that you will ever buy, but they will still cost you some money. And so, the fact that you are spending your hard earned cash on them means that you should get the best inflatable air lounges as they are the only ones that will ensure that you get worth for your money.
- It is both moisture and dirt repellant, and you can clean it with a damp rag quickly.
- The convenient carry bag will make you enjoy owning it.
- Although it only weighs 2.6 pounds it can withstand up to 440lbs.
- Durable and high-quality ripstop nylon will ensure you can use it for many years.
- The Lamzac looks trendy, and it is a modern air lounge that will attract attention everywhere you go.
- It is very affordable, and this is more so if you consider the quality and comfort.
- Lamzac is spacious enough for two people to use it comfortably.
- Inflating it is still the greatest challenge, and this is more so on windless days.
- Not suitable for use indoors as it is pretty difficult to fill.
- It does not remain inflated for long.
- Although it is moisture repellant, it is still not suitable for use in a pool.
How to Use
- Always face the open end against the wind as this helps to fill it faster.
- Make sure to use a stake so that the inflatable bag will remain in place when you wake up.
- Fill it up just before you go to bed if you plan to sleep on it because most can hold air for a maximum of eight hours.
- You should never put it in the dryer because this will destroy any nylon material. Instead, dry it by setting it out in the sun.
- Always be careful to ensure that you do not set it on any sharp objects.
- Remember to roll it up after use so as to get rid of any remaining air.
If you like diving look the review of Seaview 180° Revolutionizes Snorkel Technology Review